iOS 12.1.3 Beta 4 is released. You can now download the iPSW files for your iPhone, iPad or iPod or you can get the developer beta OTA profile of iOS 12.1.3 beta 4 to update your device. Apple has quickly released the beta 4 update merely just after 3 days of beta 3 update.
Anyway, you can upgrade your iPhone, iPod or iPad via iOS 12.1.3 beta 4 ipsw files using itunes or you can update directly right from your phone via OTA profile. The ipsw download links are below along with the developer beta profile.
Download iOS 12.1.3 Beta 4 iPSW File
Download the compatible ipsw files for your devices of iOS 12.1.3 Beta 4.
“If any link is not working, then please inform us in the comments. We will fix it.”
How to Install iOS 12.1.3 Beta 4 iPSW on iPhone, iPad or iPad
To install the beta firmware on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. You need a PC or Mac with itunes installed on it. You do not need any developer account. Just login with your regular itunes account.
- First of All download the iOS 12.1.3 Beta 4 ipsw firmware file from above links.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the PC or Mac.
- Launch iTunes.
- Make sure to backup your data before installing the beta update.
- Now, if you are on Windows PC, hold “Shift” button and click on “Update”. If you are on Mac, hold “Option” button and click on “Update”.
- After clicking on Update, navigate to iOS 12.1.3 beta 4 ipsw file that you just downloaded and select it.
- The firmware will now start installing on your phone.
- When done, your phone will restart and you can disconnect from PC.
- iOS 12.1.3 Beta 4 is now running on your phone.
Download iOS 12.1.3 Beta 4 OTA Profile
- On your iPhone, tap on the above link.
- Download the OTA Profile.
- Reboot your phone.
- Then go to Settings>>General>>Updates. There you will have iOS 12.1.3 beta 4 update received and ready to be downloaded.
- Download the update and it will automatically install on your phone.
By doing above steps you have installed the latest iOS beta firmware on your iPad.
I hope you find the instructions easy you have already done it. If you are having any problems while installing iOS 12.1.3 Beta 4on iPhone, iPad, iPod then drop down comments. Share it and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.