iOS 12.1.2 Beta 1 iPSW is released and available to download for free on iPhone, iPad, iPod. You need no developer account or UDID to update your iPhone to iOS 12.1.2 Beta 1. The direct ipsw download links are given in this tutorial along with installation instructions. You can also install this update via OTA profile, this doesn’t even require PC. However if you want to upgrade via iPSW file then you will need a PC.
First you need to download iOS 12.1.2 ipsw file from below download links. Then follow the instructions below.
Download iOS 12.1.2 Beta 1 iPSW
“If any link is not working, then please inform us in the comments. We will fix it.”
To install the beta firmware on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. You need a PC or Mac with itunes installed on it. You do not need any developer account. Just login with your regular itunes account.
- First of All download the iOS 12.1.2 Beta 1 ipsw firmware file from above links.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the PC or Mac.
- Launch iTunes.
- Make sure to backup your data before installing the beta update.
- Now, if you are on Windows PC, hold “Shift” button and click on “Update”. If you are on Mac, hold “Option” button and click on “Update”.
- After clicking on Update, navigate to iOS 12.1.2 beta 1 ipsw file that you just downloaded and select it.
- The firmware will now start installing on your phone.
- When done, your phone will restart and you can disconnect from PC.
- iOS 12.1 Beta 5 is now running on your phone.
By doing above steps you have installed the latest iOS beta firmware on your iPad.
I hope you find the instructions easy you have already done it. If you are having any problems while installing iOS 12.1.2 Beta 1 iPSW on iPhone, iPad, iPod then drop down comments. Share it and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.